Critical thinking is crucial to every successful scientific and technological project. In order to consider any attempt to the extension of life in details,we have to take a look at the other side of the coin. So in the future I try to blogterview some experts, scholars, philosophers, activists, …who are opposing some concrete points concerning life extension with the questions below:
1. What is the story of your contra life extension commitment?
2. Is it against moderate or maximum life extension?
3. Do you support moderate life extension? If not, what are your arguments against it?
4. What is your (strongest) argument against maximum life extension?
5. What are the problems with moderate life extension technologies concerning humans and why?
6. What are the problems with the present technological drafts of maximum life extension?
7. What can You do against life extension?