My plan is to make short interviews using the same 6 questions with today’s life extension supporters/bloggers around the blogosphere. The first answerer will be Reason, the engine behind Fight Aging! and Longevity Meme.
Here are the questions:
1. What is the story of your life extension commitment?
2. Is it a commitment for moderate or maximum life extension?
3. What is your favourite argument supporting human life extension?
4. What is the most probable technological draft of human life extension, which technology or discipline has the biggest chance to reach it earliest? (regenerative medicine, nanotechnology, gene therapy, caloric restriction, bionics, hormones, antioxidants, …)
6. What can blogs do for LE?